Vincent T. LoCoco, Attorney at Law
Born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, Vincent LoCoco has counseled thousands of clients on a range of issues throughout his legal career, that now spans close to fifty years. He is the founding partner of Many & LoCoco, recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV® Preeminent rated law firm, the highest such possible rating available.
Mr. LoCoco graduated from Jesuit High School in New Orleans in 1952. He attended St. Benedict Seminary in Covington, Louisiana and in 1956, he received his undergraduate degree in philosophy from Notre Dame Seminary in New Orleans, Louisiana. During the years 1956 -1958, he was sent by Archbishop Rummel to Rome, Italy to study at the Pontifical North American College. While there, he attended the Gregorian University in Rome, Italy where he obtained a degree in Theology in 1958. After much reflection, Mr. LoCoco left the seminary and pursued a career in law. He received his J.D. degree from Loyola University in 1962, where he was the Associate Editor of the Law Review. He married the former Lynda Goodier, and began his law practice and the raising of his family.
For over twenty years, Mr. LoCoco was the special litigation attorney for the S&WB of New Orleans. He was the co-founder of the Many & LoCoco Law Firm which began in 1967 with the late M. Hepburn Many, a former US Attorney. In 1993, Mr. LoCoco's son, Vincent B. "Chip" LoCoco, joined the firm. Mr. LoCoco has argued cases in many Courts, including the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Mr. LoCoco's emphasis in his legal practice is Probate, Wills, and Estate Planning. He is married and has three children and ten grandchildren.
- Holy Rosary Elementary School, 1939-48
- Jesuit High School, 1948-52
- St. Benedict Seminary, 1952-54, A.A.
- Notre Dame Seminary, 1954-56, A.B.
- Gregorian University, Rome, 1956-58 S.T.B.
- Loyola University, 1959-62, J.D.
- Associate Editor, Loyola Law Review
- Chairman, Natural Law Institute
- Blue Key; Alpha Sigma Nu
- Partner, Many & LoCoco
- Private Practice of Law, 1962 to date
- General Counsel, Sewerage & Water Board of New Orleans, 1968-1983
- Research Assistant,Codes of Criminal Procedure and Evidence Projects, Louisiana State Law Institute, 1960-67
- American, Louisiana State and New Orleans Bar Associations
- Louisiana State Law Institute (in the past)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Lawyers Association
- Citizens for Educational Freedom, Louisiana Chapter,
- Archdiocesan School Board, 1973-79
- Holy Rosary School Board
- Holy Rosary Parish Council, 1970-2008
- Marriage Tribunal, Procurator
- Archdiocesan Synod, Chairman for Section on the Laity
- Holy Name Society, Eucharistic Minister, Lector and Usher, Holy Rosary Parish (to 2008)
Married to Lynda Goodier LoCoco in 1962
- Pamela LoCoco Montz, B.A. M.B.A.
- Elizabeth LoCoco Doody, B.S., M.B.S.
- Vincent Benedict LoCoco, B.A., J.D.
- Ten (10) grandchildren
The Attorneys of Many & LoCoco assist clients with Estate Planning, Estate Planning for High Net Worth Individuals, Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning for Parents with Minor Children, Probate, Succession, Administration, Interdictions, Business Succession Planning, Power of Attorney, Advanced Medical Directives, and Special Needs Planning throughout Orleans Parish. We serve parts of Southern Louisiana, including but not limited to New Orleans, Metairie, Mandeville, Convington, Gretna, Arabi, Marrero, Westwego, Harvey, Chalmette, Kenner, and the Parishes of Orleans, Jefferson, St. Tammany, and St. Bernard, LA.